Thank you, Howie Chan, for inviting our New York Executive Creative Director, Meg Beckum, and Executive Director of Strategy and Innovation, Paul Collins, to your podcast to discuss how to create desire in brands.
In this episode, Meg, Paul, and Howie dive into the potential conflicts of creatives and strategists, where to find big ideas, and how to create desire in the world of healthcare.
Other topics discussed in the podcast include:
- Strategy needs to be provocative by having a point-of-view
- Choose debate over framework, conflict over compliance
- Make healthcare brands desirable through emotional rewards
- Get strategic inspiration in the arts and culture instead of peers
- How to be a super star creative
- The epiphanies of Paul and Meg during a pivotal moment of their lives
Listen to the podcast – now available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Stitcher.
Learn more here.