WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Singapore Studio is in search of an exceptional Midweight Designer, a creative rising star who possesses big-idea thinking, excellent craft skills, and a confident storyteller. You excel in client interactions, consistently delivering exceptional creative work tailored to each unique brief. Your independent and innovative thinking is the driving force behind pushing our studio to new heights.
What you will do
- Support projects with an unwavering commitment to exceptional creativity, a good grasp of strategic intellect, and effective problem-solving.
- Support creative delivery of client projects, collaborating with senior teams and providing support throughout each project.
- Possess a thorough comprehension of the client services team’s deliverables and an acute awareness of the client’s strategic needs.
- As a confident and articulate presenter, adept at selling ideas to peers and clients alike, you bring confidence, persuasiveness, and passion to your work.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects, ensuring each aligns seamlessly with the given brief.
- Interpret client briefs with clarity, delivering creative and groundbreaking concepts beyond conventional norms.
- Support senior team members in client meetings, exuding confidence and eloquence when discussing our work and representing Elmwood.
- Work across diverse client portfolios and briefs, taking ownership of end-to-end creative processes from conceptualization to final design.
- Source, create, and research assets relevant to client briefs, including image searching, designing bespoke visuals, and overseeing photography briefs.
What you have done
- 3 – 5 years of experience creating packaging design, brand identities, and digital activations.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of print production and keen sense of design actualization
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive, positive, and energetic attitude towards design challenges.
- Passion for design, including digital and print, coupled with the craftsmanship and brilliant thinking required to build iconic and memorable brands.
- Confident communicator and collaborator with a solid understanding of key design terminology.
- Eagerness to develop skills in a positive learning environment and a willingness to explore and learn new capabilities.
- Creative problem solver and visual thinker, capable of bringing a brief to life across the creative spectrum.
- In-depth understanding of the latest design insights, staying abreast of trends in brand engagement.
- Push boundaries and maximise creative opportunities while aligning with client briefs.
Joining Elmwood is
- Joining a globally recognized design agency with a rich history of innovation and creativity.
- Being part of a diverse and collaborative team of design professionals.
- Working on a wide range of projects for prestigious clients from various industries.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development in the design field.
What we offer:
- A hybrid working environment
- We offer ‘Recharge Friday’ every two weeks, providing our team members a half-day off on Fridays to promote well-being and rejuvenation.
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Annual festivities, along with various social events throughout the year
- Fun Studio environment working alongside great and talented individuals
- Agency Retreats & Trips
- Curated Learning & Development opportunities
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to singapore.recruitment @ elmwood.com
We love to hear a good story, so please make sure we can see the journey in your work and preferably a couple of case studies showing various routes.
When applying via email if your portfolio is over 15mb please send as a WeTransfer file or provide us with a link to your website.
Not surprisingly, we get a huge number of applications, and while we do our best to reply to everyone, it can sometimes take time.
Elmwood Design Consultancy is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We appreciate all applicants’ interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.