Calling all lateral thinkers, self starters and optimists . . .
Design is a powerful tool that helps brands unlock their potential. Our Provocation & Strategy team closes the gap between opportunities and effective outcomes, developing agile strategies that have a commercial impact for our clients’ brands.
We’re looking for a new Strategy Director to join a team of experienced strategists, acting as a Consultant to deliver strategic vision across a portfolio of corporate B2B/B2C, FMCG and digital clients.
You’ll be a natural collaborator, capable of defining strategic vision for global businesses and confident in brand strategy such as purpose building, brand positioning/repositioning, brand storytelling, innovation strategy, category vision, brand architecture and insight based portfolio strategy. And whilst it’s important you’ll have design strategy experience, it’s essential you are passionate and experienced in delivering digital and creative strategies that can help to transform brands and create experiences that are memorable as brands try to make an impact in a connected landscape.
This is a permanent role, offered on either a full-time or more flexible part-time working arrangement (no less than 4 days pw) and comes with a range of benefits.
The role in more detail
- – Create positioning concepts and creative strategies across digital channels
- – Lead thought provoking and creative design strategy projects for consumer brands, putting high quality strategic thinking at the heart of the work
- – Extract insights from complex research and data, identifying the implications and ideas for brand growth
- – Craft compelling stories that make the link between business and brand strategy, showing how design can help deliver this
- – Work across teams & geographies to lead joined up global projects
- – Curate compelling decks with a clear strategic narrative and intellectual content
What we’re looking for
- – Experience designing creative strategies across corporate, consumer and digital
- – Proven impact at c-suite level and ideally 10+ years as a strategist
- – T-shaped attitude – balancing left brain organisation with right brain creativity
- – Excellent writing skills and creative eloquence
- – Developed digital and creative technology strategies for corporate clients
- – Experienced in leading innovative workshops
Not surprisingly, we get a huge number of applications, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take time. So our policy is simple: if your application is so jaw-droppingly brilliant that it makes our socks go up and down in excitement, then we’ll be in touch.
We post all of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.