ABOUT THE ROLE AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As part of a small and experienced multi-disciplinary team, you’ll act as both a – leader and natural collaborator where you’ll be confident in classic brand strategy such as purpose, positioning, innovation, architecture, and portfolio strategy, as well as powerful design strategies.
Someone who, whilst has the senior level experience, is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in with the delivery as well as taking the lead with the strategic thinking. And above all, a true team player who knows their way around brand strategy.
As well as a competitive package we offer hybrid working and flexible working hours, as well as the opportunity to take on the role part-time if that is a preference (no less than 4 days per week).
The role in detail
- Lead the strategic thinking on high profile client projects across our global footprint, putting high quality strategic thinking at the heart of every brand.
- Craft compelling stories that make the link between business and brand strategy and show how design can help to deliver this.
- Deliver highest quality strategic content – from brand strategy and portfolio strategy through to creative ideation.
- Maintain the highest standards of output from intellectual content to confidently delivering presentations to senior client audiences – skilled in creating compelling decks with a clear strategic narrative.
- Take an active role in new business, creating inspirational pitches that win new clients and identify new growth opportunities within existing relationships.
Skills and experience we are looking for
- A T-shaped attitude – balancing left brain organisation with right brain creativity.
- Proven impact at c-suite level with clients as a strategic partner that has helped to drive change within an established business or up-scale a fast growth challenger.
- Extensive experience in brand and design with a deep expertise in the fundamental of brand strategy as well as a confident understanding in how to design and refresh brand identities.
- Speak the language of design and with knowledge of its powerful role in digital content and brand experience.
- Rich experience of roles and deep sector experience (FMCG or Healthcare) at reputable agencies or consultancies.
- Some experience in culture/employee engagement, customer experience, innovation, digital platforms and/or research insights and analytics.
To apply, please send your CV to: [email protected]
The right cultural fit is just as important to us as a good match in experience. So we’d love to see a little personality shining through on your CV as well as your glowing achievements.
Not surprisingly, we get a high number of applications for our roles, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take a few days.
Click here for more information on our wider benefits package and how we support individuals – wherever they are in their career – with a personalised learning and development plan.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.
We post most of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.
Recruitment Privacy Notice