We’re looking for an experienced Senior Designer with an enviable portfolio in consumer packaging and branding.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Designer with an enviable portfolio in consumer packaging and branding. We want someone who will shake things up and flip the FMCG world on its head. Someone who really gets the industry, but isn’t constrained by the same old, same old. Someone with the craft and brilliant thinking necessary to build meaningful, memorable and iconic brands.
- You have proven experience working for major consumer-facing brands—leading projects start to finish.
- You’re a conceptual thinker who can translate the big idea into beautifully crafted design.
- You have experience building iconic design assets and understand the role they play in establishing a brand world beyond the pack.
- You understand how to design within brand guidelines but push and challenge the brief when necessary.
- You’re an experienced collaborator leveraging a global network of copywriters, strategists, illustrators, typographers, visualizers, etc.
- You’re a compelling presenter who can confidently convey creative ideas and build strong relationships with clients and partners.
- You have 4+ years of consumer packaging experience with the portfolio to prove it.
With us, you’ll get to work on some of the world’s best-known brands and get the chance to create the world’s next big brands. Not to mention all the things you’d expect – and more – from working for a big independent agency like Elmwood. So, come on. Join us.
Please send your CV and a link to your portfolio to [email protected]
We post all of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.