Calling all lateral thinkers, self starters and optimists . . .
We believe that design is a powerful tool to help brands unlock their potential. Our Provocation & Strategy team closes the gap between opportunities and effective outcomes, developing agile strategies that have a commercial impact for our clients’ brands.
We’re looking for a heavyweight strategist to be part of a small team of experienced strategists, acting as a Consultant to deliver strategic POV across your own portfolio of clients. Someone who’s a rare breed. A lateral thinker. A self starter. An optimist. Someone who’s both a design lover and commercially clever.
You’ll also be a natural collaborator, capable of defining strategic vision’s for global businesses, confident in classic brand strategy such as purpose building, brand positioning/repositioning, brand storytelling, innovation strategy, category vision, brand architecture and insight based portfolio strategy, as well as design strategy for consumer brands. But in addition to this we’re also looking for someone who is passionate about digital and creative strategies that can help to transform brands and create experiences that are memorable as brands try to make an impact in a connected landscape.
This is a permanent role, offered on either a full-time or more flexible part-time working arrangement (no less than 4 days pw) and comes with a range of benefits.
The role in more detail
- – Lead projects from start to finish putting high quality strategic thinking at the heart of the project
- – Extract insights from complex research and data, identifying the implications and ideas for brand growth
- – Craft compelling stories that make the link between business and brand strategy, showing how design can help deliver this
- – Facilitate and inspire others in generating ideas, leading the creative process internally and externally
- – Work across teams & geographies to lead joined up global projects
- – Maintain the highest standards of output from intellectual content to delivering presentations to senior client audiences
What we’re looking for
- – Pioneering new platforms or processes that create opportunity
- – Proven impact at c-suite level with clients (so ideally 10+ years as a strategist)
- – T-shaped attitude – balancing left brain organisation with right brain creativity
- – Excellent writing skills and creative eloquence
- – Effective brand strategy with digital and creative technology nous for corporate and FMCG clients
- – Ability to lead workshops
Not surprisingly, we get a huge number of applications, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take time. So our policy is simple: if your application is so jaw-droppingly brilliant that it makes our socks go up and down in excitement, then we’ll be in touch.
We post all of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.