We are looking for a heavyweight brand strategist to join Elmwood’s growing UK provocation team.
We couldn’t do what we do without some pretty amazing people on our team. Obviously. Which is why we’re always on the look out for superstars, lateral thinkers, risk takers, team players, live wires, hard grafters, square pegs, and extra milers. Is that you?
In this case, we’re looking for a heavyweight brand strategist to join Elmwood’s growing UK provocation team. As both a leader and natural collaborator, you will strategically define how brands can use the extraordinary power of design to drive better business outcomes. You’ll be confident in classic brand strategy such as brand positioning/repositioning, innovation strategy, category vision and brand architecture as well as insight based portfolio strategy. But beyond this, you’ll have a passion for consumer brands, be brilliantly articulate and be excited by the opportunities that design thinking can bring to transform brand experiences.
The role in more detail
- Driving impactful, long term partnerships with clients that adds value to their business and supports Elmwood’s ambitions
- Lead projects from start to finish – putting high quality strategic thinking at the heart of the project
- Extract insights from complex research and data, identifying the implication and ideas for brand growth
- Craft compelling stories that make the link between business and brand strategy and show how design can help to deliver this
- Spot opportunities for new projects and added revenue from existing clients and convert these into projects
- Facilitate and inspire others in generating ideas, leading the creative process internally and externally
- Work across teams & geographies to lead joined up global projects
- Maintaining the highest standards of output from intellectual content to confidently delivering presentations to senior client audience
What we’re looking for
- Proven impact at c-suite level with clients
- Ability to lead and drive workshops
- Ability to turn insight into ideas that drive powerful design strategies
- Pioneering new platforms or processes that create opportunity
- T-shaped attitude – balancing left brain analysis with right brain creativity
- Previous experience of both FMCG and Corporate
Not surprisingly, we get a huge number of applications, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take time. So our policy is simple: if your application is so jaw-droppingly brilliant that it makes our socks go up and down in excitement, then we’ll be in touch.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.
We post all of our vacancies on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.