Brand new role for a seasoned Senior Account Manager
Our perfect candidate will be someone with experience of working with FMCG brands on a global scale, including delivering complex roll-out work. You’ll manage the fast paced delivery of strategic design projects through the studio, ensuring we deliver fantastic work on time and to brief.
Our client has some of the world’s best known brands and we’re looking for a new team member well versed in running their own accounts/projects, exceptional financial and commercial support skills and most importantly a passion for brands and design.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- interpret and communicate client briefs to the Studio, booking studio time and keeping a close eye on budgets
- provide clients with contact reports and timelines showing progress of each project
- effectively communicate with all stakeholders to ensure projects stay on track and ultimately achieve success
- attend client meetings, presentations and internal meetings, creating clear action plans
- have day to day financial management of projects, which will include creating initial estimates and proposals and managing all budgeting/invoicing responsibilities
If you are seasoned Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director, please do get in touch.
Please send us an email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not surprisingly, we get a huge number of applications, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take time. So our policy is simple: if your application is so jaw-droopingly brilliant that it makes our socks go up and down in excitement, then we’ll be in touch.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.
We post all of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.