ABOUT THE ROLE
The Role in detail
• Leading sessions to brief key players, ensuring you are sharing a thoughtful, well interrogated and actionable brief.
• Projects delivered on time, on budget and on brief that are creative and effective. Applying creative problem solving when not on track.
• Leading an engaged, informed and efficiently run project team. You are a master at briefing, debriefing and effective handovers.
• Working alongside the Design Teams to ensure the creative solution meets the client brief.
• Working with the provocation and creative teams, and our partners, to make sure all work meets the client brief and delivers on the creative intent.
• Track the ongoing effectiveness of projects, agreeing appropriate measures with the Account Director.
• You are a champion of our internal systems and processes and financial tools
• Actively planning time on projects in line with budgets.
• Attending weekly planning and forecasting meetings.
• Capturing work through washups.
• At times standing in for the Account Director.
• Owning the project and its deliverables from the client’s perspective.
• Cultivating positive and sustainable relationships with key client influencers and decision makers, colleagues and key suppliers.
• Identifying new business opportunities with your existing clients, driving the process to successful conversion.
• Instrumental in the development of more junior team members.
• Understanding the client’s business, their sector, and developing good commercial knowledge, able to hold strategic conversations (with the support of the provocation team).
• Continual learning about our systems, processes and insights.
• Working across the group to service clients proactively, creatively and with a clear knowledge of their business.
• Supporting the learning and development of more junior colleagues.
The person we’re looking for
What we’re looking for in a great Elmwood Senior Account Manager:
• Experience of account and/or project management in a design/brand agency or similar environment of around 3+ years.
• An effective and collaborative communicator, able to connect with all stakeholders, both internal and external, quickly winning their trust and confidence.
• You are social and inquisitive by nature, unafraid to voice your opinion, and bring your authentic self to work each day
• Amazing attention to detail and meticulously organised, able to manage multiple priorities and with a knack for problem solving
• Confident financial management skills.
• High level of competence with the full Microsoft suite, as well as Mac OS programmes such as Keynote.
• Experience or an active interest in corporate branding specifically would be advantageous.
Location and working hours
Based in our fabulous London studio in Clerkenwell, but with hybrid working ( 2 days minimum in the Studio with the remainder working from home). (Note, we are currently following government guidance in relation to working from home)
Closest tube stations: Barbican (500m), Old Street (800m), Farringdon (1km), Angel (1km).
We also offer flexible working hours to accomodate school runs and the like.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive, dependent upon experience
• 26 days holiday, plus an additional 3 days over the Festive period (plus all Bank holidays)
• 5% contribution pension
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Paid individual inspiration days
• Hybrid working with flexible start and finish times
• Interest-free London travel loan
• Enhanced parental benefits
• A highly social and inclusive culture
To apply, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Not surprisingly, we get a high number of applications for our roles, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take a few days, so please bear with us.
Click here for more information on our wider benefits package and how we support individuals – wherever they are in their career – with a personalised learning and development plan.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.
We post most of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.
Recruitment Privacy Notice