ABOUT THE ROLE
Your main areas of responsibility will include managing the HR database and online filing system, supporting the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees and assisting employees with ad hoc queries. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in dedicated HR projects relating to benefits, talent development and engagement.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and quick learner, tenacious and organised, with the ability to prioritise. He/she will be an effective communicator and above all understand the importance of retaining confidentiality in everything they do.
This role would be suited to an individual with a genuine interest in people management and who would like to develop their career in HR. We will support the individual through a structured Apprenticeship program supported by one to one in-team mentoring.
The Role in detail
The skills and experience we’re looking for
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and effectively manage own time
- Experience within an office environment preferred
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including English and Maths
The ideal candidate we’re looking for
- Has a desire to pursue a career in HR and will commit to a structured Apprenticeship program
- Is curious to learn and wants to take responsibility for his/her own progression
- Is confident enough to ask what they don’t know
- Thrives in a fast paced, sometime pressurised ever changing environment
- Enjoys being part of a team and wants to engage with colleagues
Location and working hours
Based in our fabulous London studio but with hybrid working ( 2 days minimum in the Studio with the remainder working from home).
We also offer flexible working hours to accomodate school runs and the like and whilst the role is being advertised as full-time, we would be happy to speak with candidates looking for a more flexible part-time working arrangement of no less than 28 hours / 4 days pw.
We are offering a very competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience and details will be discussed at interview stage
To apply, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Not surprisingly, we get a high number of applications for our roles, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take a few days.
Click here for more information on our wider benefits package and how we support individuals – wherever they are in their career – with a personalised learning and development plan.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, background, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.
We post most of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.
Recruitment Privacy Notice