We're looking for a Global Marketing Manager who'll turn marketing strategy into marketing wow!
- We are looking for someone to help turn marketing strategy in marketing wow! We need someone who can plan and manage our yearly global marketing activities, including the marketing budget, event and marketing strategy. You’d be responsible for all of our (internal &) external coms (Newsletter, Website, Thought pieces etc.), as well as making sure that all of your activities are hitting our objectives. You’ll need to be a Digital Native as you’ll be responsible for improving our SEO and driving some PPC. Building our already brilliant Global reputation is key, so you’ll need to pull a PR, Social and Digital Marketing plan together and execute it with energy. You’ll also manage any agency relationships. You’ll need to work closely with our Business Development team to ensure our marketing efforts deliver the inbound opportunities we want. And you will support our studio Managing Directors to deliver client-based marketing plans that help us win more business.
- – An ongoing global brand campaign across the relevant channels (eg trade, social, etc)
- – Growing our global brand presence with clients and prospects
- – An awesome reputation that attracts talent
- – You need some good writing skills and you’ll need to drive our PR and manage any media enquiries, as well as events.
- – Our world is digital, so you need to be a digital native that gets social media, social advertising, SEO and some PPC. Knowledge of WordPress would be useful.
- – And in this world, content is king. So you’ll need to show us that you can coordinate and produce excellent content (thought leadership, social content, etc.)
- – Measuring impact is critical, so we’ll be relying on you to report out on our performance using social and other digital analytics.
- – Some basic CRM abilities would be helpful, as would writing award entries.
We want someone who has some international business experience and is able to think globally. And some previous agency experience would be a real bonus. We need you to be a proactive self-starter who can clearly set priorities. Agency-life is fast-paced, and sitting on your hands is not an option!
What success looks like
- – Awesome share of voice in PR & Social
- – Brilliant qualified inbound leads
- – Great engagement on our social channels (Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter, mainly)
- – And lots of recruitment enquiries from talented people
To apply, click here
We post all of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.