Calling all freelancers!
The London studio is looking for a great conceptual Senior Designer used to working on multiple routes and cracking design systems. You’ll be able to see the bigger picture and think about brand worlds – how we can activate our designs and help excite the client. In summary we are looking for:
- an amazing illustrator / can work on multiple styles
- whizz on Photoshop and illustrator
- work across multiple routes 3-4 (next stage starting in July will have 2-3 routes)
- effectively manage a junior designer
- lead the routes and help put together decks (with support)
- idea generator and can present and articulate their ideas well
- used to working on brand architecture and solving design systems – this next stage is tiering on within a particular segment so this will need some thoughts
- think on your feet
We post all of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.