Exciting new role supporting our global BD and Marketing activities
Elmwood London has a brand new opening for a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to provide essential support to our London-based Business Development Director and New York-based Global Marketing Manager.
You’ll support on all areas of business development and work on a range of global PR activities, helping us to generate the extraordinary on behalf of our clients.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised and proactive, and have a minimum of 18 months of experience ideally in an agency environment or working in the marketing/commercial team of a dynamic, ambitious business. You’ll have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, a comprehensive understanding of the external communications channel mix and if possible be able to speak a second language fluently.
The role in summary
- – Provide support to the BDD in responding to RFIs (requests for information) and RFPs (requests for proposals)
- – Research prospective clients (sector, company and contacts) to feed into our outreach and content marketing strategy in-line with our strategic requirements
- – Provide outreach support for new prospects, tracking progress using the CRM
- – Administer the new business pipeline and support with ad-hoc reporting
- – Provide support for all PR activity for London against an established process / way of working set by the Global Marketing Manager
- – Help capture ad-hoc recommendations for content themes, articles, events and targeting prospects
Please send your CV and covering note to email@example.com
Not surprisingly, we get a huge number of applications, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take time. So our policy is simple: if your application is so jaw-droopingly brilliant that it makes our socks go up and down in excitement, then we’ll be in touch.
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.
We post all of our vacancies on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.