WHO YOU ARE
- Diligent and organized, you are a fantastic project manager, able to multitask and handle the minute details of each project you manage, including project planning and execution.
- You are driven and passionate about Account Management and all that comes with it, ultimately endeavoring to help deliver a stellar product to your clients.
- You have experience of project and account management in a branding agency or similar environment (4+ years).
- You have experience in branding and identity across multiple sectors.
- You understand the value of and actively embrace good working practices, and you are a champion for delivering on proven processes.
- You build strong relationships with everyone around you.
- Customer focused, you are able to think ahead to what your client needs, and approach each client relatinship with impeccable client service.
- You have good financial management skills to manage budgets.
YOUR ROLE IN MORE DETAIL
- You will be the pivotal point person between client services and the creative teams in managing the day-to-day flow of work and design management.
- You will build strong relationships with clients, becoming their go-to person. You are the central point of project knowledge.
- You build great internal relationships and inspire best-in-class creative that responds to the client’s business needs.
- You will enlist great project management skills to deliver on time and on brief. You are creative both when it comes to problem solving and in employing key tools and processes.
- You will deliver to budget and are instrumental in setting them, monitoring and reporting to the Account Director and Client. You understand how your role impacts the bottom line.
- You will take the time to understand key tools; processes and applications important in everyday project management, and champion their function and use.
- You will work with your Account Director and team to create, write and build proposals, scopes of work and presentations.
- You will work with finance to set up billing assuring its timely delivery.
- You will identify opportunities to grow business from your clients and wider network, working with the Account Director to help realize.
- In your role there are specific tasks you’ll take on as part of your day to day, and often there will be new areas of responsibility that you’ll embrace. But in everything you do, in every decision you make, you can always be guided by our values and our vision. Ultimately driving strong relationships that produce a creative and effective product.
With us, you’ll get to work on some of world’s best-known brands and get the chance to create the world’s next big brands. Not to mention all the things you’d expect—and more—from working for a big independent agency like Elmwood. So, come on. Join us.
Please send your CV and a link to your portfolio to [email protected]
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.
We post all of our vacancies on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.
Recruitment Privacy Notice