Exciting new opportunity for an accomplished Account Director
- We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Account Director to lead the day to day relationship on 2 global brands, activating their brand world across multiple markets.
Due to growth in the client this is a Permanent role, however for those wanting more flexibility, we would also be open to conversation with individuals looking for a Fixed Term Contract to the end of May 2021.
If you have a passion for design, a strategic mind and enjoy working across a portfolio of global FMCG clients this could be the role for you. On a day-to-day basis you will:
- manage the fast paced delivery of work through the studio which will include making fast and competent decisions, working at pace and providing strategic leadership
- lead the delivery of strategic projects across your clients’ global footprint, working across brand world and brand identity in multiple markets
- lead the day to day relationship with the client, delivering the overall account plan demonstrating creativity, intellect, forward planning and effectiveness to problem solving
- ensure the financial and creative success of projects through regular review of the work, resourcing, financials and accurate forecasting
- maintain successful working relationships with both your clients and colleagues in Design and Strategy, understanding how good team work underpins the success of every project
- exceptional planning skills and the ability to successfully course correct by proactively taking control
Given we are working more flexibly from home at the moment, we’re happy to consider candidates who are seeking to remain working from home combined with regular visits to the Studio. Alternatively our COVID-secure Studio can be your base of work combined with home working.
We get a huge number of applications, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take time. So our policy is simple: if your application is so jaw-droppingly brilliant that it makes our socks go up and down in excitement, then we’ll be in touch.
We are proud to provide a workplace in which all our employees are treated in a fair and consistent manner and we apply this equally to all job applicants. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.
We post all of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.