We’re always looking for new ways to help clients activate and amplify their brand’s iconicity across new canvases to drive brand cut through and value. Our recent acquisition of Framework Creative means we have enriched our service offering to include the application of immersive simulation technologies to enhance brand experience and product value. This is part of a bigger plan to enhance Elmwood’s offering and to this end the London Studio are looking for a Senior Designer with big ideas to join the team.
As a Senior Designer you will lead on the creative delivery of projects through the Studio, acting as lead designer. You’ll mentor the more junior members of the team, helping and challenging them to reach their full potential. You will own projects, have a direct line to clients and with direction from the Design Director manage both creative and financial delivery of projects.
We’re looking for creatives who can drive ideas and points of view that build great brands, and who can bring clients on the journey with them.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll work primarily with FMCG clients on a range of branding and packaging projects, and as Elmwood moves forward, you’ll be instrumental in developing and realising brand experience ideas.
We’re an independent agency which means our work and our culture is paramount to what makes Elmwood Elmwood. So we’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, has an enviable portfolio containing ideas-led work that makes us sit up and take notice, and can tell a compelling story. To be a really great Senior Designer, you’ll need the following:
- A strong FMCG portfolio which showcases both your creative and strategic thinking, with at least two years experience at a Senior Designer level
- Ability to own projects and deliver creative big ideas that live across multiple consumer touch points from packaging to advertising and digital activations
- As a Senior you’ll need to be able to be agile and flex across multiple projects
- You need to enjoy design challenges and be eloquent and comfortable when communicating and inspiring clients, partner agencies and peers
- Show a passion for design that’s inherent, and which inspires and informs
- Able to plan your time and a body of work effectively in order to stretch your thinking and mentor others on pushing solutions to the creative brief as well as thinking of new opportunities for the brand to grow
- Ability to effectively brief, lead and motivate teams
- Be naturally inspiring
How to apply
To apply, simply click on the link below.
Not surprisingly, we get a huge number of applications, and while we do our best to reply to everyone it can sometimes take time. So our policy is simple: if your application is so jaw-droppingly brilliant that it makes our socks go up and down in excitement, then we’ll be in touch.
We are proud to provide a workplace in which all our employees are treated in a fair and consistent manner and we apply this equally to all job applicants. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.
We regularly use Twitter and LinkedIn to share some of the great stuff we are doing at Elmwood, as well as sharing opportunities to come and work with us. So make sure you follow us to get regular updates and news.